As a partner of the AIA’s Academy of Architecture for Health, the Mission of the Academy of Architecture for Health Foundation (AAHF) is to enhance the knowledge and effectiveness of those who create healthcare environments through the funding of critical educational and research activities.
AAHF evaluates proposals that directly address the Mission of the AAHF. AAHF seeks proposals that are well conceived and demonstrate sound research methodology.
Specifically, AAHF seeks proposals that:
- Propose outcomes supportive of the mission of the Academy of Architecture for Health Foundation.
- Present a research design and methodology that can answer proposed research questions.
- Demonstrate that the research team is knowledgeable on the research topic and qualified to complete a high quality research project.
- Include matched funds or in-kind contributions to strengthen the feasibility of conducting the research and completing it within the contracted time line.
- Relate to the practice of healthcare architecture or the creation of healthcare environments.
Request for Proposal Application
Request for Proposal Guidelines