Request for Proposal Guidelines
Research Grant Funding
The Academy of Architecture for Health Foundation (AAHF) has allocated $30,000 for a single research grant in the 2021 program.
The Foundation is seeking proposals on all topics related to advancing the practice of healthcare architecture, especially research projects that improve the capacity of healthcare architects to address the problems of society through the design of healthcare architecture and environments for health. Favorable consideration is thus given to projects resulting in shareable knowledge that supports design practice.
- Addressing pandemic conditions through design
- Integrating healthcare data and design
- Environments for aging
- Environments for mental and behavioral health
- Improving community health
Application and Schedule
Applications must be received by 11:59 p.m., Central Time, August 17, 2020.
A team designated by the Board of Trustees will review applications. The application review team will recommend selected projects for approval to the Board. The Board of Trustees will announce the successful applicant(s) on or before Monday, October 1, 2020.
AAHF seeks proposals that:
- Relate to the practice of healthcare architecture and/or the creation of healthcare environments (i.e., is supportive of the mission of the Academy of Architecture for Health Foundation).
- Present a research design and methodology that can answer proposed research questions.
- Demonstrate that the research team is knowledgeable on the topic and qualified to complete a high-quality research project.
Applications shall be submitted electronically as Adobe PDF files to email@example.com, to be received no later than 11:59 p.m., Central Time, Monday, August 17th, 2020.
Questions regarding the submission can be sent to:
Chair, AAHF Research & Grants Committee